I am Off to London to Meet Some EU ePharma Pioneers at the DigiPharm 2010 Conference!

I leave tonight to attend and speak at the 2nd annual DigiPharm Europe 2010 conference in London. I am looking forward to meeting a few people I learned about after I launched The Pharmaguy Social Media Pioneer Award nomination process. These include Alex Butler, Digital Strategy and Social Media Manager at Janssen-Cilag; Kai Gait, Digital Commerce Marketing Manager at GlaxoSmithKline; Gary Monk, Product Manager - Concerta XL, Janssen Cilag;

My presentation is scheduled for Thursday, September 30: "New Rules for New Media: A Funny Think Happened While Waiting for FDA Guidance" (see below). I will also be moderating an "unconference" discussion entitled "UTurn." I am interested in learning more about that when I get there.

If you are at the conference, please say hello!

I am not a real road warrior and may not have all my tools with me to allow me to blog a lot while I am attending the conference. But I will try an update this blog at least once or twice during the week and for sure send out tweets from the conference. Follow me on Twitter: @Pharmaguy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment