Pharma Marketing News is a Media Partner for this event and is helping promote it through advertising. The panel I volunteered to moderate is titled "Effectively Building Your Social Business" (see here). I am not getting paid to do this, but I hope to learn a lot from the experience, especially from meeting and working with the expert panelists.
Not all the panelists have been chosen as yet. I and the conference organizers are interested in finding pharma panelists who can give their POVs regarding the following discussion bullet points:
- Tap into social media data to reveal customer behavior
- Understand the power of influence and influence mapping
- How to best balance the risk and rewards of social
- Who owns your social media initiatives
- Determine the desired outcomes of your social media strategy
- Align social media activities to your multichannel marketing strategy
NOTE: I am looking specifically for pharma people. There is no compensation for participation on panels except for the 45 minutes of fame and notoriety involved (I probably will write up a summary of the panel discussion afterward).
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.